With the global risk from coronavirus, we are proactively working with government agencies to ensure a safe and secure environment for our berth holders, staff, visitors and local partners and their families.
Steps taken include continuing to operate our safe and secure marinas and enquiries can be made by telephone, email or online form.
Regular pontoon and vessel mooring checks are being carried out but if you have any concerns regarding your vessel, please contact us and we will be very happy to check anything specific
For further help, here are Government resources appropriate to our marinas
Most restrictions are now lifted in Grenada, Malta and Turkey, however, please consider the below information when travelling.
Grenada (for Port Louis Marina):
There are currently no restriction when entering Grenada, W.I. :
- No vaccinations needed, no PCR or RAT Tests needed.
- Pre arrival registration is necessary at Sail Clear.
As other islands in the area still require vaccinations & PCR tests, please see details below of clinics providing services;
- Qualitech Medical Laboratory
- St Augustine Private Hospital and Clinic
- Fit for Life Medical Services and Allied Laboratories which offers service calls to boats requiring testing at the marina.
Malta (for Grand Harbour Marina):
All Covid-19 restrictions are lifted in Malta. If travelling to Malta, click here to review the latest information.
Turkey (for Cesme Marina):
All travel restrictions have been lifted in Turkey.